"They had style, they had grace, Rita Hayworth gave good face"

Effortlessly polished, put together, glossy and fresh faced. How to give "good face" when you don't feel like it, want to or have time to!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SAMPLE SALE!!!



I'm about to pass along a highly, guarded secret. Want a stylish yet practical work bag? Or perhaps a sweet looking diaper or "mom" bag? My friend, Jennifer recently introduced me to "MZ Wallace". www.mzwallace.com

Founded and Based in New York City, these bags perfectly marry form and function. What sold me were the outside pockets for my TWO blackberries! I'm like a bag lady at work. I have a huge purse, I'm constantly digging through for my pad, a pen, lip gloss, keys, phones, you name it. I also have my make-up bag and sometimes a lunch bag I carry around. With some of the styles offered, you can put all those bags into one. AND they look great. OH, and did I mention they were super light? Most only have leather trim, but the fabrics are very light, and chemically treated for wear and tear. So, if you're constantly lugging stuff around like myself, it definitely helps.

These bags are now seen all over the place. One was featured in the latest issue of "O" Magazine. I recently ordered, "The Jane". I''ll let you know how it goes. I also like the Clara and am thinking about getting a "Francis". While they aren't cheap (ranging in the $300 plus area), it's still less expensive than some of the luxury brands. If you become a fan of the brand, I suggest signing up online for email deals. You have to be "signed up" to get into the Sample Sale and Clearance pages.

I got an email the other night (I hear these sales are now very rare) just after 1am. My Jane bag in "Clove", a light, khaki color normally retails at $365. I saved $150 with the sale. I placed an order at 4am. :) By mid-morning, the few bags they had were sold out - thanks to customers in LA. :) I got lucky on the East Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment