"They had style, they had grace, Rita Hayworth gave good face"

Effortlessly polished, put together, glossy and fresh faced. How to give "good face" when you don't feel like it, want to or have time to!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Whatcha got in that Bag?" Wednesday


Every Wednesday on this blog, find out which products the busy and the beautiful can't live without. "Whatcha got in that Bag?" I can't take credit for this idea - I saw it somewhere else and am always curious to find out what they have in their purses/bags! Maybe I'm just nosy :)

One of my dearest friends, Nicole Hockin is a Travel Personality who has appeared on numerous national programs such as, E's That Morning Show, Rachel Ray, The Daily Buzz, The Mike and Juliet Show and several TV affiliates. She has been quoted in USA Today, The Washington Post, New York Times, LA Times and much more. Nicole is also a busy wife and mother to two small children. As long as I've known her, no matter HOW busy she is, Nicole always looks impeccable.

Here's what she tells us, "I've learned a lot of tricks from make-up artists around the country. Every time I go to a new show and sit in the make-up chair, I always ask for their favorites and best tips and try to incorporate them into my routine."

Nicole Hockin's Top 5 Beauty Products:

1. Dior's "Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen" Concealer

2. Laura Mercier, Eye Liner in Blue Marine - When you learn to put this on with a brush, it does wonders for your eyes.

3. Lip Fusion, Lip Plumper Gloss - Makes your lips look and feel great!

4. Jonathan, Stylist Professional Series, Straightening Lotion - This hair product controls frizz and flyaways without being heavy.

5. Loreal, Skin Genesis Wet Cleansing Towelettes - It feels so good to get that make-up off at the end of the day.


Top 5 Must Have's in Nicole Hockin's Bag:

1. My iphone. Loaded with travel apps to help me wherever I am. My favorite apps are: The Weather Channel, Around Me (which tells you everything around you), hotels.com, and urbanspoon.

2. A pen.

3. Sunglasses.

4. Something to eat.

5. Contact drops.

For travel tips and deals, follow Nicole on her blog at www.travelsmartblog.com. You can also find her on Facebook! Thanks Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment