"They had style, they had grace, Rita Hayworth gave good face"

Effortlessly polished, put together, glossy and fresh faced. How to give "good face" when you don't feel like it, want to or have time to!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Whatcha got in that Bag" Wednesday - Bonus Edition



I'm getting a head start because tomorrow will be BUSY! That being said, this week, it's my Top FIVES! Yes, plural. Buckle up!

TOP 5 things you'll always find in my handbag of the day

1. Blackberry (I have two, a work one and a personal one)
2. Some type of chapstick or lip gloss. (look through ALL my purses you'll find Burts Bees Beeswax lip balm or lip shine)
3. Notepad or paper - I'd be a baaad journalist without it
4. Pens - same reason as #4.
5. Gum or Candy


TOP 5 Beauty Items I can't live without

1. MAC Studio Fix powder
2. Eyeliner (right now, MAC Greasepaint sticks)
3. Lip Gloss (Burt's Bees Lip Shine)
4. Tweezers
5. Ponytail holder


TOP 5 things I always pack even for 2 week trips overseas in my CARRY-ON. (Hate is not a strong enough word for Check-in bag)

1. Round Brush, because every hotel nowadays has a hairdryer, but I don't want to blow my CHI in a weird outlet.
2. Mini-Perfume (I have Sarah Jessica Parker's "Lovely" in a roll on tube)
3. One pair of my best jeans
4. A non-wrinkling dress
5. A great jacket or coat that goes from day to night

TOP 5 things in my toiletry bag when I travel

1. Make-up, take off wipes
2. Eye-make up Remover
3. Contact Lense Solution
4. Zit Lotion (ProActiv)
5. My own hair conditioner. While most hotels have okay shampoo, the conditioner sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment